Have you gotten your retail signage ready for the holidays? According to design retail online, over 170 million Americans participated in online and in-store shopping last holiday season. Consumers spent an average of $335.47 between Thanksgiving Day and Cyber Monday. Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday/Sunday, and Cyber Monday are all significant revenue generators for retail stores, and it is important to have your signage ready.
Below is a list of suggested signage options to attract more customers to your locations during the holiday shopping season:
- Pop Up Banner Stands – Great for indoor displays, are easy to place, and highly visible. Are you offering in-store gift wrapping or instore pick up from online sales? These are a great way to notify customers of additional services
- Vinyl Banners – Easy to hang indoors or out, and a great cost-effective way to get your message out to potential customers. Alert customers of Seasonal Specials and Sales, Store Hours and New Products.
- Window Displays and Graphics – Storefront windows are a great place for temporary signage and decals to set the holiday tone and advertise additional products and services.
- Floor Graphics – Direct customers throughout your retail location with eye-catching, durable floor graphics.
- Hanging Signage – Our custom printed hanging sign options are great for retail locations with limited floor space or anyone looking for added attention grabbers.
- POP and Counter Cards – Capture last minute sale items at the register with counter cards or a custom Point of Purchase display.
- Yard Signs – Do you offer Chimney Sweeping, Snow Removal or Hang Holiday lights? Yard signs are a great way to market around the community.
The possibilities are almost endless. No matter what you do, make sure you have gotten your holiday signage ready in time. Have questions about our product offerings, or what might best suit your needs? Give the team at Decal Impressions a call or visit the Contact section of our website to get your Holiday Sign order started.