“Our mission as team members is to produce pork of the highest quality while providing excellent service and value for our customers and partners."
- Understanding and respecting the significance of every Team Member’s responsibility and contribution to our overall success
- Maintaining our facilities and equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Understanding that safety is everyone’s responsibility and is a required component of our daily job tasks
- Effectively and efficiently communicate all business needs and changes to every Team Member
- Drive positive thinking and support a “can do” attitude
- Continued training and development of our Team Members as a key component to our success
Our Company is a successful and growing organization that realizes the value of its people. To us, people are not employees, they are Team Members. Our Team Members strive for success and excellence. We have a vision, mission, and principles strategy for continued success and growth. The vision is our dream of what tomorrow can be for our company. That vision becomes reality through the success and excellence of our Team Members and our valued producers and customers
We will go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to assist all of our team members, swine producers, partners, and customers in achieving their goals.
KSM believes that the work conditions, wages, and benefits it offers to our Team Members are competitive with those offered by other employers in this region and the industry. If Team Members have concerns about work conditions or compensation, they are strongly encouraged to voice these concerns openly and directly with their supervisors. Our experience has shown that when Team Members deal openly and directly with supervisors, the work environment can be excellent, communications can be clear, and attitudes can be positive. We believe that the company amply demonstrates its commitment to Team Members by responding effectively to Team Member concerns. Our work environment is great because we work hard to make it great. This includes our personal relationship with our Team Members and their daily job challenges. We accept our responsibilities to provide good working conditions, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and personal respect to our Team Members. We encourage you to express yourself by sharing your comments and concerns at any time with any member of the management team. An open-door policy is the backbone of our culture. We listen and respond to your concerns and strongly believe this is the best way to develop a strong team atmosphere and ultimately, a profitable business.
Rules Of Engagement
- Respect Each Other
- Value Opinions
- Trust Each Other to "Do What We Say We Will Do".
- Hold Yourself and Others Accountable
- No Hidden Agendas
- Address Concerns with Each Other, Not Behind their Back
- Don't Personalize Issues
- Be Open to Change
- Celebrate Wins
- Place Team Above Self